Katie & Sahar’s Instructor of the Month Snapshot
Posted on January 25, 2020 in IOTM
You learned all about Katie and Sahar a few weeks ago here, but we couldn’t get enough of these newbies! That’s why, next month, these two will be our featured Instructors of the Month! February is going to be a great month!
What are 3 fun facts about you that most people don’t know?
- I have a huge family. Both of my parents have 8 siblings each…God bless my grandparents for having that much patience.
- I was in the Junior Olympics for Gymnastics when I was younger and I loved to do flips all over the house.
- I was in Sports Illustrated for lacrosse in college.
- Hiking Mount Kilimanjaro is #1 on my bucket list!
- I am fluent in Farsi (speaking, reading and writing).
- If I wasn’t a dentist, I would have opened up my own bakery/coffee shop and started my own granola company!
What is your favorite song of all time or just right now?
Katie: I would have to say September by Earth, Wind and Fire. It reminds me of my dad, it makes you want to dance and all generations love it!
Sahar: Beautiful Escape by Tom Misch is my current obsession!
What are some upcoming Theme Rides you’re planning on doing for February?
Katie: Calvin Harris vs. Missy Elliott vs. Cardi B on Saturday, February 1st at 8am & on Saturday, February 15th at 8am, Battle of the Exes (think Selena/ Bieber, Britany/ Justin, etc)!
Sahar: Rap & Hip-Hop Royalty on Friday, February 7th at 5:30pm
Now that you know more about Katie and Sahar, sign up for one of their IOTM classes starting Saturday Feb 1st! Visit our buying page and choose the Instructor of the Month special for those $15 classes. See you on the bike!