Why Organic? Clean Juice Is Here to Answer Your Burning Questions
Posted on April 14, 2019 in REV Wellness
THE CLEAN JUICE WAY
Welcome to Clean Juice, Baltimore’s only certified USDA organic juice bar. Organic, that’s our X-factor, the word that we are most proud of. You may be wondering what’s the big deal right? Why should this be important to you? Let us tell you what organic means and why you should care.
- Organic foods are produced through farming practices that only use natural substances. This means avoiding artificial sweeteners, preservatives, hormones, antibiotic or GMO’s. What you see is what you get
- Pesticides, especially in fruits and vegetables can have the most negative impact on your health
- Helps reduce pollution and may be better for the environment
At Clean Juice we believe in health and wellness on all levels; this includes physical and mental. Here’s how we want to help.
- Serve the community with whole foods that may be better for recovery than supplements
- Berries, which go in most frozen smoothies, contain antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory properties and may help in the recovery process after an intense workout
- We promise we are not calorie nuts! However, we take pride in being fully transparent. We offer some of the lowest calorie juices, smoothies, and bowls in Baltimore
- Provide easy access to our order on the go app. Time is valuable and we want to make it convenient for you to eat healthier
- Serve you in the nicest and most polite way possible. We want you to leave our store feeling better than when you entered
- Like coffee? Try our “Coffee One” and add cinnamon. Cinnamon is loaded with anti-oxidants which may help lower your risk of disease.
- Not a fan of coffee but still want that extra boost in energy? No metabolism problem, try adding Matcha to our “Tropical One”. Matcha may help you lose weight by increasing your